CYGSA has developed a wide range of technical materials for the car manufacturing sector:
Our catalogue includes products which meet the most stringent car-manufacturing regulations: ISO 6722 and LV 112. In fact, our car-cable products have stood out for a number of years now.
· T3 – Class C (-40º to 125º C): Cars, trucks and batteries
· T4 – Class D (-40º to 150º C): Under development
· T3, PP – Class C (-40º to 125º C): Small sections (0.35 mm2) and medium-large sections (2.5 to 6 mm2)
· T4, XLPE radiable – Class D (-40º to 150º C): Small sections (0.35 mm2) and medium-large sections (2.5 to 6 mm2)
- Insulation TI-1 / TI-2 / TI-3
- Sheathing TM-1 / TM-2 / TM-3 / TM-5
- Insulation A / B
- Sheathing ST-1 / ST-2
- General connections
- Coaxial cables
- Bridgewire, delivery wire, etc.
In addition to standard materials, we offer the following options:
Window profiles and glazing seals, shutter boxes …
Fittings (pressure, evacuation)
Fire retardant compound panels for covering facades
Industrial, spiral, food industry hoses Irrigation hoses. Miscellaneous tubes
Resistant membranes for covering tunnels, swimming pools, etc.
Wall covering profiles (Class M1)
Products for footwear
We adapt our formulations in accordance with our customers’ requirements (anti-grease, oil resistant, resistant to detergents, resistant to chemical products, anti-static, etc.).
Special mention may be made of our highly-sustainable, phthalate- and heavy metal-free “BIOVIPLAS” products.